2011-04-27

Welcome!

Welcome to my portfolio on the web. I chose the blog-format just because it's easy to update and you can upload stuff via your mobile phone or anything you can get a hold of. Stay tuned for images and descriptions on which programs and techniques I've used in the process of making my artwork, design and layout. I'm not much of sharing the stuff I do with other people, but due to several demands and requests I decided to put my stuff on the internetz for your viewing pleasure. Why I chose the name STEAKS & STRIKES? It's because that pretty much sums up what I like in just one sentence.

The posts I make can be updated and refined an infinite number of times with better pictures and more deep going-info. So if you're interested, look back once in a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment